- Evangeline Lilly, Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Yunjin Kim
- Damon Lindelof, J.J. Abrams, Jeffrey Lieber
- Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, French, Korean, German, Latin, Russian, Japanese
“Lost” is an iconic TV show that has contributed to the rise in attention to TV shows in general. The plane on flight 815 from Sydney to Los Angeles crashed somewhere over the ocean. Dozens of surviving passengers end up on a tropical island, where they are forced to fight for life every day. They soon realize that this place is not as simple as it seemed at first glance. This island hides many secrets.
For six seasons, the creators of the TV series lead viewers to the finale, sometimes coming up with more secrets than they can explain. However, skillfully using elements of intrigue and cliffhangers, showrunners knew how to keep the audience’s attention.
- The first season of the TV show premiered on September 22, 2004 on ABC channel. Lasted six seasons with 121 episodes in total, the TV series was canceled on May 23, 2010.
- It is noteworthy that the main characters of the TV show differ significantly from those that provided for the first version of the script, since almost all of them were rewritten for the actors who came to the casting. Years later, the actors who played the main roles in “Lost” have not been able to become a TV stars. In addition, all their subsequent projects failed to achieve the same success as “Lost”. Evangeline Lilly, who starred in “The Hobbit” trilogy and then became part of the MCU, is perhaps the only exception.
- Although Oceanic Airlines, whose flight 815 crashed according to the “Lost” storyline, is fictional, it is frequently featured in various films and TV shows. The viewer could have come across references to this company in “Fringe”, “Alias”, “Supernatural”, “Pushing Daisies” and a number of other television series.
Lost is an American-made fantasy thriller television series. The first season of the TV show was premiered on September 22, 2004 on the ABC channel.
- Walking Dead
- Prison Break
- Breaking Bad
Tags: fantasy, thriller, drama, adventure, survival, desert island